Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Three

Today is actually my day three but I wanted to make sure I got everything posted properly.

After taking an honest assessment of my life, into what I like and dislike in my life currently my assignment was to write my future self a love letter. This love letter is supposed to be viewed 30 days from now, at the end of this journey. I've been writing this letter for about 20 minutes now and it feels damn good to be able to do such a thing. I recommend that you all do it.

I won't share my love letter until after this 31 days is up...I guarantee that my dislikes will be to a minimum for sure.

Here's a template that could be used in writing your future self a love letter.


Dear future [your name here],
Congratulations on all the progress you've made so far! You now have even more to be grateful for in each area of your life, including the following:

  • Lifestyle: You love . . .
  • Work: You love . . .
  • Education: You love . . .
  • Finances: You love . . .
  • Health: You love . . .
  • Family: You love . . .
  • Relationships: You love . . .
Your life is so much better now and it's all because of your hard work.  Keep it up!

[your name here]

~The Gorgeous Dork

No comments:

Post a Comment