Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weight Loss/Healthy Side:
So... I'm several days in and wooo hooo, I've lost 4lbs so far. I'm celebrating every LB to come off.

 The Inner Wedding/Event Planner Side:
I'm going to be a vendor this weekend and a special event and I'm looking forward to it and networking with other vendors and future clients... This should be fun. Totally thinking of doing a black, white and yellow theme for my table. I really need to make up some info sheets too.. Hmm, glad I'm writing because that could of possibly slipped my mind. (not a good look)

Relationship Side:
Things are going great with us besides our little unnecessary spats we have, hey..who doesn't right? I'm looking forward to us having some real one on one time soon. Seems like every weekend has been kinda crazy since July. It was nice though, this week he took Monday and Tuesday off so we were able to spend some time after work. Talk about weird, (he works 2nd) but super nice to spend time and to make him watch my shows with me hee hee. After the networking event on Saturday we plan to go see Takers, I'm hoping that its good. Lets cross our fingers

Model Side:
Nothing new going on. I totally hate that I didn't fill out the Torrid Model Search Application but then again everything happens for a reason right?

On another note, I have had the craziest year but all in all I'm still blessed and grateful for every experience. There are a few things I'm looking forward to getting involved in/with and I'll keep future followers posted. I want to write and write but its kinda hard when there's no one out here listening lol.

That's it for my ramble of the day....

Is there anyone out there????

-thegorgeousdork

No comments:

Post a Comment