Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Journey-Day One

So... I've looked at several pictures over this year and especially from an event I threw this past weekend and I'm NOT happy. Along with the pictures, I've noticed how bad I've been sweating during this summer and its like a pig. Needless to say its time to get this weight off, I try but I give up when I don't see results quick enough. Its time now that I make a lifestyle change and stick with it, I want to be around for many years to come. My girl Tracy has signed on to helping me get this off and I can't thank her enough.
I do pretty good at work but some mornings I smell the wonderful smells coming from the cafeteria and I tend to make my way down there and get a little bite. Not that what I get is terrible but I just need to be smarter with my choices. I know I wont be able to fully give up everything, that's a sure sign of failure right off. So, the plan is to cut back and totally plan out my meals like on a Sunday afternoon and have it all packed up for the week. My mother wants to lose too so I'm hoping with her signing on that we can do this together easier than alone. My hunny does well and he cheats often but in the gym 4-5 days a week. I really want to look great for him, be able to wear a pair of shorts, feel better about myself, look good in a bikini and overall just be happy with ME physically.
Sidenote: This blog will take you on my weight loss journey along with many other topics that I randomly think about...I am the gorgeous dork right?!?! LOL
Love & Blessings
The Gorgeous Dork

No comments:

Post a Comment