Friday, October 22, 2010

Member

Hello out there...even though I have no followers, I will still chime in here and there.

So, a lot has happened since I last posted anything. I created a women's group again...its been a blast and its definitely helping me a lot. I find it very enjoyable to share my new journey or should I say our new journey  together, as we reach new levels within our lives its exciting to be able to share it with people that actually are interested in you and you growing. I love the support and I love supporting them in their personal journeys as well.

I am now a member of LA Fitness and have now begin working out with my girl Tracy who has pretty much become obsessed with working out. She's really tough in the gym and I'm trying to stay with it, I may have to tell her to ease up just a bit until I'm able to push more. This week we've done upper and lower and of course abs and cardio as well. It might be too much for the beginning stages though so all I can do is stay committed and give everything I can, if its not where she thinks I should be then she's just gonna have to be patient with me. I love her pushing me though and assisting me on this journey.

I still don't have my ring yet but I asked my mother about it and she says she believes he is waiting for a big check he has coming. I guess I just need to learn to be more patient about it but I just want to go for it and start enjoying that new chapter....but unlike a book, I can't really read ahead but I can visualize it and I know it will happen its just God's timing right?

By the way...did I mention my body hurts?? lol Everything hurts except for my hands and feet. She's a beast...that might have to ease up a bit. I told her I'm not a teenage mutant ninja turtle like her yet LOL. Give me a couple weeks and I'll be there.  I'm even thinking of doing spin as well. Whew...we'll see how that goes.

Well, guess I'll logout and do some work...I hope they hire me soon and offer some great money since I'm doing a whole lot more than planned. They will, what am I saying. Looking forward to my women's group tonight...can't wait to hear about people's new journey and levels of transformation they've made.

Be powerful....whoever happens to read..

The Gorgeous dork...

No comments:

Post a Comment