Monday, October 8, 2012

touching base

Totally neglected those of you who do read and I apologize. I am taking a little break but I promise to be back. God is opening so many doors in my life, I am way too focused on that right now. Opportunities arise daily and why not answer the door when they knock. God is moving and I don't want to miss a beat. I am feeling better than ever. He never ceases to amaze me. One out, one in...Thank you Lord. *praise break*

Continue to listen to your heart and follow your dreams. When doors close, let them. When people leave, let them. I promise you something bigger and better is on the way. Wishing you all an abundance of blessings!

I'm over here cheering on all of you, even the naysayers and haters.


God bless! Living life in the overflow....

thegorgeousdork

No comments:

Post a Comment